Google PageRank Update - October 2009

Google PageRank Update - Today I woke up to see that Google has updated PageRank (PR) for some of my websites and blogs. However, i ended up losing PR even though I worked so hard to get backlinks. My two new sites didn't get any PR yet.

Before, Google used to have a PageRank update approximately every three months but now it has been taking longer. After waiting so long for an update, I was disappointed to see the results. But it is possible that the update is still going on and that my pagerank can still change a little because sometimes pagerank tends to fluctuate during the update.

What about your websites? Did you notice any change in the PR? Did it increase or decrease? Are you happy with the update over all? Share it with other readers.


Posted by Dan at SEO and Blogging Tips.
If you liked this post, then please subscribe to my RSS Feed or subscribe via email. Thanks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been reading your post regularly. They are highly informative and helpful.
mba delhi

IMPROVE SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS said...

very informative

cheap android tablet said...

GOOD POST.

Post a Comment