3 month of blogging and 300 $ in Google Adsense!

Yes you see well I think! I have only 3 month of blogging with this blogger, but I have 300$ now on my account and that are increasing day by day!
My earning reached 20 $ per day now and I have only 3 month!
I'm not joking or just attracting attention, I speak seriously.How could I do this ?

Posting Topic :
Simple and easy, posts on anything you like (but interesting). Like Me, source code and example helpful for VB.net programers.
Post a lot of topic and make a clear title for your post, that attract seekers.
You'll need at least 50 topic to attract readers, but you can do them quicly.
Digg with me !
Google isn't very good for traffic, but for long. That mean Google direct to you a small traffic but every day.
Digg drive to you huge traffic, but only the moment when you submit!
So you have to make 5 posts per day and submit them to Digg. Interesting posts will attract lots of readers. Digg give me about 120 reader daily (if I submit) and 3 or 4 if i don't. But Google drive traffic constantly and the traffic of google increase as your Page Rank Increase!
Comment:
Comment every ones blog, but hey don't forget your link. Comment on Youtube for example
Forum:
Yes, but High Page Ranks forums only
Blog Directory:
I'm using but they don't drive well
Ping Your blog:
Use automated ping and ping your blog.

That's all! and you'll start having traffic and then money

0 comments:

Post a Comment