Aggressive blogging lead to unlimitted traffic

I left this topic as it and I liked very much thx to Artem Belinskiy who write it
Recently, I become to understand that such blogging tactics like Search Engine Optimization, link baiting and commenting do not bring the necessary result. I want more than 1000 visitors per day on my blog, but what search engines give me now is nothing. I understood one thing - If I’ll be engaged only in search optimization, I can forget about my successful blogging.
My blog has more than 1700 backlinks for 3 months. Did it give me a good result in search engines? NO! I receive 50-80 unique visitors per day from search engines and I absolutely not satisfied by this result. According to Google Analytics only 24% of traffic I receive from SE.
Yes, I did mistakes. But who is not doing them, that doing nothing. The main thing is that I make conclusions from them and will never repeat them. Google changes its SERP algorithms almost everyday. People who have any attitude to online business are shocked about today’s Page Rank’s situation. Sandbox, supplemental index, penalties and bans all of this can drive crazy. That is why I’m telling you: search engine optimization for blog is BULLSHIT!
Blog is a piece of online social community, and promotion through online dialogue should be priority. Only natural way of link building could help in increasing of blog auditory. Here is what I offer to do to get your goals.
1. Write a good articles and submit them in article directories. eZineArticles directory is on the fourth place among the sources of traffic of my blog.
2. Forums. Find a good thematic forums with a big auditory and begin to send threads and replies. The best way of traffic getting through forums is to help somebody in solving their problem.
3. Yahoo Answers. It is the most popular board of questions and answers. Look at the good questions of your blog’s thematic and give the best answers. I’m doing so and always receive some quantity of visitors on my blog.
4. Build your communities on trafficable social bookmarking services. StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit are on the first place among the sources of traffic of my blog. After you are switching on your computer, make sure that the first thing you are open in browser is this websites. Be always online, look for friends and be friend for everyone who want it.
5. The last, is one of my evil tips. Technorati! Like in search engines, the more backlinks your have to your blog in Technoarti, the more authority you’ll get and if authority is quite good, you’ll receive good positions in this blog community.

Hope this make more traffics for you !

0 comments:

Post a Comment